Doris was experiencing problems of horrible smells penetrating the kitchen of her home in Dunn, NC. She was worried about mold and mildew because she had started to experience breathing problems when she noticed the smell. Our inspector RJ Bailey met with Doris to go over the crawl space of her home and the best solution to make her home healthy for her to live in. The crew installed the CleanSpace Encapsulation System and used Mold- X 2 to get rid of any mold in the crawl space of the home. Doris is happy that she chose to call Southeast Foundation and Crawl Space Repair for her crawl space needs.